HOME STUDY CERTIFICATE – £297 & VAT
Training Needs Analysis
Take this downloadable open learning qualification and embark on a pathway that opens up a world of exciting opportunities.
As organisations continue to face unprecedented change, it brings added pressure on the Learning & Development Profession to ensure that training is both effective and focused.
The focus of an organisation must be on successfully achieving its objectives. It is imperative for staff to be trained in the knowledge and skills that are required in order to reach those goals.
When training misses the mark, more often than not, the fault lies right at the beginning – in the way needs were identified in the first place.
Correct training needs analysis helps to address this and enables effective training plans to be put in place. We need to achieve excellence in this arena by accurately identifying the gap that exists between current and desired performance, we can then ensure that new challenges and opportunities are matched with the correct learning opportunities. This qualification enables you to do exactly that.#
This excellent Home Study Qualification is designed in four modules:
- Approaches to Identifying Learning Need;
- Job Performance;
- Behavioural analysis;
- Gaining and Using Information.
The programme is designed for you to work on it whenever and wherever you wish. (“at your own pace in your own space”).
To achieve the Home Study Certificate a short knowledge test will be completed. You will be asked to provide answers to demonstrate that you know and understand how to conduct a training need analysis.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
By the end of this qualification you should be able to
• Describe a range of approaches and techniques to enable you to identify learning needs;
• Describe how these techniques can be applied to individuals and groups;
• Explain how these approaches and techniques can be related to the needs of the organisation;
• Define the competence individuals and groups need to have in order to do their jobs;
• Help individuals to identify their own current area and level of competence;
• Help others to identify the current competence of individuals and groups;
• Identify and agree on the learning requirements people need to meet the performance requirements of their current jobs;
• Handle changes in performance requirements and work roles;
• Determine priorities between learning requirements.
Some of the topics you will learn are
• Traditional work standards;
• Competence-based standards;
• Setting competence-based standards;
• Job analysis;
• Job description;
• Identifying tasks;
• Key result areas;
• Task analysis;
• Behaviour analysis;
• Categories of ability;
• Key learning indicators;
• Obtaining evidence;
• Performance appraisal schemes;
• The benefits of a good appraisal scheme;
• Determining learning priorities;
• Negotiating learning objectives;
• Using communication skills in the organisation.
Please contact our team on 0151 236 1813 for more details.