Take your virtual training to the next level with ITOL’s
‘Certified Virtual Facilitator’ course!
Do you struggle to keep your learners involved with online training?
Do you feel they’ve ‘Zoomed out’?
Have you realised that what worked at the beginning of 2020 doesn’t work anymore?
Becoming a ‘Certified Virtual Facilitator’ will prove that you have all the skills needed to deliver a highly successful on-line learning experience.
In this 6 hour, 2 session Certification you will learn how to:
- Master technical expertise to deliver live online training with ease;
- Leverage on-line tools to increase interactivity;
- Optimize engagement from the start;
- Create virtual training materials and content using new and innovative approaches;
- Select appropriate virtual training strategies and activities that engage online learners;
- Sharpen your skills to masterfully inspire an engaging online event;
- Develop the unique virtual facilitation skills required to ensure learning transfer;
- Option to design and deliver a live online activity of your own;
- Reinforce learning with proven strategies;
- Close each session on a high note.
In short, this live online Certification guides you to identify, develop, and practice the necessary skills to become a savvy virtual trainer. You’ll uncover the strategies and techniques needed to propel you toward excellence in Virtual Training.
Your fee of £ 584.40 includes:
• Comprehensive course notes • Personal Learning Journal • Supplementary learning resources • Digital Certificate and Badge • 90 day access to all recorded online sessions • FREE 1 year feedback service (receive detailed feedback to help improve your courses)