The Certificate in Learning & Performance Consultancy
Does this sound familiar?
An internal customer contacts you to say they want some training, they then proceed by telling you who to train, what to train, how to train and when they want it. You don't want to appear unsupportive, but you KNOW this is not the answer! You feel like you're a shop assistant taking training orders and not making a difference!
You know your efforts and the efforts of your team are KEY in helping your organisation reach its performance goals. It's time to be valued as such. It’s time for a change! This Qualification provides the framework for you and your team to transition from being a facilitator of learning to a valuable Performance Consultant by giving you the tools to lead the way
By the end of the Qualification you should be able to:
- Understand and develop a good consulting relationship
- Use a consultancy model that ensures success
- Utilise a range of tools that identify and analyse client needs
- Develop effective solutions and measure their potential impact
- Develop and present a business case appropriate for your client
In order to achieve the above outcomes the following content will be explored:
- The Performance Consultants No.1 priority
- Understanding human interaction
- Analyse the ‘Competent Performance Consultant’
- Identify and develop key skills
- The Consultancy Model
- Tools for problem identification
- Develop a client solution matrix
- Strategic implementation planning
- Presenting a successful business case – Success Criteria:
Throughout the programme each participant will engage in a variety of practical tasks which will be assessed by the course trainer. In addition each participant will keep a Reflective Learning Journal, highlighting their journey of discovery. Assessment is
concluded by the completion of an interactive case study.
This ‘fast track’ qualification is built around an intensive three day practical workshop with some self-learning materials to support the face to face interaction.
Your fee of £1495 includes:
• Comprehensive course notes • Personal Learning Journal • Supplementary learning resources • Lunch, tea and coffee on all workshop days; • Marking & moderation • First year Membership of the Institute
On successful completion of the qualification you will be awarded the ITOL Certificate in Learning & performance Consultancy. The qualification is accredited by ITOL and is equivalent to QCF Level 4 and EQF Level 5.