CPD – Successfully Managing L&D Projects
2 Day Course
Cost – £297 & vat
Effective project management skills are becoming increasingly important to Learning & Development Professionals. Many organisations are adopting a project approach to organising work, this is in response to the demands for continuous improvement in quality and also ensuring value for money. Project management offers Learning & Development Professionals some methodologies along with the tools and techniques to not only keep their training projects on track, but also talk the same language as their clients. This course is designed for those who need a practical “hands-on” approach to managing training projects.
Delegates will learn how to:
* Recognise when a project approach is required
* Identify and manage stakeholders to maximise the sucess of the project
* Understand the key phases in the project life cycle
* Create a project specification document
* Create the appropriate structure, organisation, roles and responsibilities
* Use a range of planning tools to create a project plan and identify the critical path
* Define the different approaches to monitoring progress
* Assess and manage risk
* Control the project through informed decision-making
* What is a project and what are its pitfalls?
* Project roles and responsibilities
* Personal attributes of a project manager
* Step-by-step approach to project start-up
* Project prioritising tool
* Project initiation document
* Planning tools
* Estimating time and costs
* Managing project risks
* Keeping projects on track
* Bringing a project to a close
* Summary & Action Plans agreed
All our CPD – Continuous Professonal Development training courses can be delivered “In-House” anywhere in the world, and can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs. Learning materials etc. can be customised within the learning framework, in order to provide greater relevance to the delegates workplace.
Please contact our team on 0845 475 1969 for more details.