CPD – Networking with Confidence
1 Day Course
Cost – £197 & vat
Learning to network effectively can be the single biggest factor that contributes to your professional success and personal satisfaction. At it’s most simple, Networking is the art of building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships, not something to be feared or avoided but a powerful business tool. This course is ideal for the freelance consultant who needs to increase their exposure through personal marketing but isn’t quite sure how to go about it or the organisational trainer who needs to navigate their organisation and raise the profile of Learning & Development.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
* Clearly understand the role of networking in business success
* Build and Maintain a personal network
* Recognise and Capitalise on networking opportunities
* Create positive initial impressions
* Confidently ‘work the room’
* Follow through in an effective and professional way
* Create your own networking plan
* Marketing, Selling or Shmoozing?
* Networking – what’s the difference?
* Types of Networking
* 5 Traits of a Master Networker
* Getting started – right habits, right vision, right planning
* Creating the right impression
* Turning small talk into big business
* 7 Ways to master the art of small talk
* Becoming a Laser Listener
* Asking for what you want
* Professional follow-up
* 8 Networking Turnoffs
All our CPD Training Courses can be delivered “In-House” anywhere in the world, and can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs. Learning materials etc. can be customised within the learning framework, in order to provide greater relevance to the delegates workplace.
Please contact our team on 0845 475 1969 for more details.