CPD – Measuring the Impact of Training
1 Day Course
Cost £197 & vat
SO, DID THE TRAINING REALLY DO WHAT IT SET OUT TO DO?
WAS IT WORTH IT?
Increasingly, training departments are being asked to justify the training they offer, along with their consulting interventions, with hard data. Since organisations are under great pressure to cut costs and do more with less, this trend is likely to continue. If you haven’t been asked to prove the ROI (Return On Investment) from your training, you probably will be soon. Proper assessment and evaluation of learning interventions is essential to organisational effectiveness in these hyper-busy and competitive times. We need to be 100% serious about evaluation – it really is our friend!.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
* Understand and explain a variety of evaluation and assessment methodologies
* Identify and communicate with all stakeholders
* Devise an appropriate process for an evaluation project
* Collect and accurately interpret both ‘hard’ & ‘soft’ data
* Use financial instruments to justify training investment
* Setting the scene
* What is “effective evaluation of training interventions”
* Examine a range of evaluation models
* Recognise limitations of evaluation methodologies
* Design an Holistic Evaluation Strategy
* Setting measurement criteria
* Measurement Toolkit * Financial measures – ROI etc
* Examine current practice with a view for improvement
All our CPD Training Courses can be delivered “In-House” anywhere in the world, and can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs. Learning materials etc. can be customised within the learning framework, in order to provide greater relevance to the delegates workplace.
Please contact our team on 0845 475 1969 for more details.