HOME STUDY CERTIFICATE – £297 & VAT
Take this downloadable open learning qualification and embark on a pathway that opens up a world of exciting opportunities.
There are a range of questions which come to mind when delivering training sessions, such as:
- .“Do I need to ‘teach’ the learners or should they learn by doing for themselves?”
- “What are the various methods I can use, and which would be the most suitable?”
- “What are the various ‘high tech’ options and which would be the most suitable?”
- “How can I make best use of equipment?”
- “How can I manage potentially disruptive elements in a training group?”
- “How can I make sensible purchasing decisions with regard to training materials?”
- “How do I deliver an open learning programme?”
These and many other questions are answered with this qualification.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
By the end of the qualification you should be able to
• Demonstrate skills, methods and procedures;
• Select, prepare and adapt group learning exercises, role plays and case studies;
• Present information to learners;
• Co-ordinate group learning to achieve learning objectives;
• Select and adapt learning materials.
This excellent Home Study Qualification is designed in four modules:
- The Delivery of Training;
- The Training Environment;
- Types of Learning Material;
- Facilitating Open Learning.
The programme is designed for you to work on it whenever and wherever you wish. (“at your own pace in your own space”).
To achieve the Home Study Certificate a short knowledge test will be completed. You will be asked to provide answers to demonstrate that you know and understand what makes effective training delivery.
CONTENT – SOME OF THE TOPICS YOU WILL LEARN ARE:
• Trainer-centred methods of delivery;
• Learner-centred methods of delivery;
• The importance of feedback;
• Principles of group formation and membership;
• Group discussion behaviours;
• Recognising and using different forms of learning materials;
• Selecting and evaluating materials;
• Supporting the learner;
• Assessment and feedback.
Please contact our team on 0151 236 1813 for more details.