Introductory Certificate to Training Delivery
Fast Track 2 Day Workshop
£995 & vat
This highly participative and practical qualification combines hands on training with the fundamental knowledge and skills required to design and deliver a range of training activities in the workplace. Participants will be given the opportunity to practice and develop their skills in a supportive environment with individual feedback. The certificate will enable those employed in training, assessment or vocational education to gain entry into the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning as an Associate Member.
The programme will enable individuals to assemble and deliver sound, effective basic training sessions and events. It will provide a solid foundation from which individuals may progress onto specialist trainer and learning and development programmes.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone. No previous experience will be assumed.
The qualification is designed for:
- Anyone who is required to give one to one instruction or who will deliver classroom based training sessions.
- Individuals with an interest to move into training and development.
- Individuals within businesses and organisations who, as part of their wider role, have a responsibility to deliver training.
- Individuals within businesses and organisations who, as part of their wider role, have a responsibility to assess vocational
Key Learning Outcomes:
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the immediate learning needs of individuals.
- Write learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice.
- Analyse tasks and design training activities to facilitate the learning of those tasks.
- Instruct on a one to one or small group basis using appropriate demonstrations and constructive feedback skills.
- Facilitate a group training session which uses a range of activities.
- Assess and evaluate immediate learning.
The trainer must be able to verify that:
- The candidate has completed the programme.
- The candidate has demonstrated training skills during the programme that have been assessed as satisfactory against specified criteria.
NO WRITTEN WORK IS REQUIRED FOR THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS QUALIFICATION